I strongly believe that we evolve throughout our lives. At different periods we focus on differing aspects of our career and our personal life. What I love about what I do is that I help people everyday bring various aspects of their lives together – helping them find balance, work towards their goals, and live a more satisfying life.
My work in career development draws on my ability to identify each individual’s uniqueness and then arrange the variables in his or her life to map out a strategic plan. I engage my personal mission to, “educate and empower others to use their gifts in the world” in every expression of my work.
As a Career, Personal Branding, and Executive Coach, I am the skilled partner that helps you transition from who you have been into who you want to become. My process supports you once you decide to take an active role in the direction of your life. When you engage me as your coach, I partner with you and guide you toward a more authentic and meaningful career that makes the most of who you are, not just what you can do.
I work with both individuals and organizations to design career solutions for enhanced success and fulfillment. Besides my work as a Personal Brand Strategist and Executive Coach to partners at a Big 4 professional services firm, I have also had the pleasure of working with people from all walks of life. Ten years of work as a Career Management Consultant have exposed me to multiple industries throughout the bay area.
I specialize in working with mid to senior level professionals and attorneys. Industries that I have experienced are:
- Legal and Professional Services
- Technology, Internet, and Gaming
- Manufacturing – Medical, traditional, high tech
- Education (including the directionless recent graduate)
- Transportation – Shipping, Port services
- Retail – Bay Area large retailers
- Banking and Real Estate
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech
- Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Ten years experience as a Career Management Consultant.
- Executive Coach to partners in professional services firms.
- Adjunct Professor of Graduate Career Counseling at the University of San Francisco for eight years.
- Managed two career centers for Sun Microsystems and one for ADP/ProBusiness working with more than a thousand people in their career transitions during the massive tech and telecom layoffs in the early 2000′s.
- Master Career Counselor (MCC)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- National Certified Career Counselor (NCCC)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Master Personal Branding Strategist
- Career Management Fellow Practitioner (CMF)
- Career Development Facilitator Instructor (CDFI)
- Certified in Family and Consumer Sciences (CFCS)
- Master of Education in Career Education from St. Mary’s College
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Career Development from John F. Kennedy University
- Coaching certificate from The Hudson Institute.
Balancing & Giving Back
- Actively embodying the principles of work/life balance, I have raised four children with my husband in Lafayette, California, where I both participate in and lead non-profit organizations that support my community.
- I currently serve on the Advisory Board for Wardrobe for Opportunity, the President’s Leadership Council for John F. Kennedy University, and as the Sustaining Director for the Junior League of Oakland-East Bay. I am the past President of the Association of Career Professionals International, San Francisco Chapter and the International Coach Federation, East Bay Chapter.
Some of my favorite activities include traveling the world, partaking in book clubs, watching a good rugby game, and riding my red Vespa around town.
If it sound’s like we’ll be a good fit, contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-946-9988.