Who is it for?
Susan’s clients are intelligent, interesting, committed to their professional growth, and often overwhelmed with all that they need to do. They are prepared to invest in working with a well-qualified partner to make the improvements they want to see in their lives and careers.
As a career professional, Susan has worked with clients ranging from students to CEO’s. She has a special gift for working with attorneys and professional services leaders – understanding their unique challenges of maintaining a professional identity and trying to build clientele within a firm.
What’s the value in working with Susan?
Susan’s clients value that she is well versed in the demands of their roles and the way she respectfully guides them with a safe, solid approach during their time of transition.
A strategist with a creative and pragmatic approach to career development, Susan helps her clients envision their next career or life phase and take action.
Are you ready to:
- Gain better knowledge of your authentic self to understand how to use your strengths in your career?
- Improve your career skills and be a brand worthy of remark?
- See how others perceive your brand and take steps to align those perceptions with the brand you want to communicate?
- Learn how to differentiate what you offer to be more successful for yourself, your team and your firm?
- Ensure you are communicating your personal brand in the most effective ways and to the right people?
- Build a strong online identity knowing that today you are being Googled?
- Learn how to manage and evolve your career and personal brand with the times?
- If you are looking to move forward in your career or to develop your personal brand.
Susan’s customized, results-getting programs blend:
- Career transition coaching
- Personal branding coaching
- Leadership development
- Focus of energy and resources for improved work/life balance
- Career assessments (values, interests, strengths, personal style, reputation)
- Career marketing (online and off)
- Interview and salary negotiation coaching
- Team development
Susan is among the very few Board Certified Coaches and Master Career Counselors in the nation holding numerous credentials and is consistently rated highly as a coach and presenter.
Susan is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Board Certified Coach (BCC) trained at the Hudson Institute. The diagram below outlines the structure in which she coaches her clients.
Susan blends her background in Career Development and uses Reach Personal Branding tools to coach her clients.
For the past five years, she’s been invited back as a vetted Personal Branding and Executive Coach for Partners in one of the Big 4 professional services firms. She especially enjoys coaching clients in person in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Upon an agreed mutual fit, Susan will send you a customized contract for your coaching engagement and further collaborate with you to define the coaching objectives and your desired outcomes.
- Career Coaching Programs are offered in 3, 5, or 8 session packages -Ranging from $650.
- Coaching is offered in three to six month programs – Ranging from $1200.
- Now What? 12-session Coaching Package – $1990
- Personal Branding Coaching programs begin at $500:
Understand Your Current Reputation - 360Reach Survey and 1.5 hour interpretation.
Build Your Foundation Personal Branding program ~ 5-hour package.
Personal Branding for Professionals ~ 9-hour package.
- Career Assessment package to jump start your career path – Two assessments plus 1 1/2 hour interpretation – $275.
- Corporate Coaching is individualized for each client. Contact for details.
Contact Susan Chritton (email@example.com) to set up an initial conversation to assess your needs and obtain program details.