Personal Branding for Dummies, now with a newly updated 2nd Edition, is written by Susan Chritton with contributions from top personal branding experts. This book is designed to be a how-to book. It’s action-oriented and filled with tips to help you develop your personal brand. You will learn how to create a consistent, targeted impression that can help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
First, you will focus on determining who you really are — what you enjoy, what you do well, and what you want from life. Next, a series of thoughtful steps will help bring every aspect of your world into alignment with your true self. The overarching goal of the book is to help you break down self-imposed barriers to success and enable you to show the world your best authentic self.
You will learn to:
- Understand why personal branding is important.
- Discover your unique promise of value and craft a personal brand.
- Communicate your brand to the world with traditional and online sources.
- Control your brand ecosystem and make your brand visible for others to see.
- Personal branding helps you align every part of your life with your characteristics, strengths, values, and goals. The resulting clarity allows you to create a meaningful, lasting impression with everyone you meet. A lasting impression can translate into on the job success in a new business, an existing business and, in every aspect of your life.
Personal Branding for Dummies was awarded an Honorable Mention for Best Business Books of 2012 at the San Francisco Book Festival. It has been a best selling Personal Branding Book on Amazon since its publication.
You can see more about Personal Branding with Susan Chritton on YouTube at: