Upcoming and Recent Appearances
- Build Your Brand Conference at John F. Kennedy University-Sept. 26, 2014
- What’s your Story? The Power of your Personal Brand – RiseSmart, July
- Take Charge of Your Personal Brand Using LinkedIn -Mills College, July
- Personal Branding for Career Success - April 2014 -Sealed Air, SC
- Suffolk University – Personal Branding for Career Success-2014
- John F. Kennedy University - Personal Branding for Career Success-2014
- Junior League of Oakland-East Bay Career Development Forum-2014
- Workplace Coach Institute – Personal Branding in the Workplace
Oct. 2013 http://workplacecoachinstitute.com/engaging-workplace-forums/
- The Coaching Show – June 2013 : Brand Building Strategies & the Power of Personal Branding http://bit.ly/18mlytm
- WHOA! Network -July 2013 Video Interview with Eileen Williams http://feistysideoffifty.com/2013/07/26/how-a-personal-brand-can-enrich-your-life/
- Shane Boyd-June 2013 Personal Branding and Millenials http://personal-branding21.com/Susan_Chritton.mp3
- May 2013- Union Bank Keynote for regional Real Estate dinner
- May 2013 - WHOA Network Interview via Google Hangout http://whoanetwork.com/building-your-personal-brand/
- Lauran Star Radio available on iTunes
- Leader and the Muse Radio Show with Rasheryl McCreery - Rebuild Your Brand After a Misstep http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/63748/re-build-your-brand-after-a-misstep
- Reach Personal Branding Interview Series – Listen to the interview at the Audio Link: http://360rea.ch/KPK0HV .
- Feisty Side of Fifty Radio interview with Eileen Williams – Listen to the interview at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/feisty-side-of-fifty/2012/06/27/personal-branding-for-dummies
As an agent for positive change, Susan Chritton’s inspiring keynotes and workshops are designed to educate and empower professionals to use their authentic gifts in the world. Participants always walk away with actionable content and fresh, creative ways of thinking about their careers and transitions. Here are some of her most popular speaking and seminar topics:
Personal Branding for Career Success
Personal branding is one of today’s hottest career strategy topics and an essential tool for thriving in today’s work environment. A personal brand helps make the most of what each individual has to offer. Whether searching for a first job, exploring a career change, or looking to be more visible and successful in a current career, personal branding helps you create a clear and concise image, respected reputation, and establish actionable goals.
In this presentation or workshop, Susan takes participants through the personal branding process to learn the secrets of building and communicating a winning personal brand.
This inspiring presentation is ideal for customer-facing employees and emerging leaders. It enables them to increase their confidence, use their innate strengths to build strong and enduring relationships, and establish a professional presence and personal brand identity that makes them distinguishable in the business world.
Susan’s ABC NEWS interview on the importance of building your brand.
Team Building with StrengthsFinder™
Team building training is based on Gallup’s study of human strengths using the StrengthsFinder assessment. Team members identify core strengths and learn to work together based on their best talents. Workplaces engaging employee strengths increase productivity and job satisfaction. Susan presents a fun, interactive, and empowering workshop to build employee engagement.
Additional training provided:
- MindMapping for Career Development
- Planning for Change
- Developing Your Spiritual Business Plan
Personal Branding for Dummies Bootcamps: Susan will be launching interactive personal branding bootcamps, based on the book, in the near future. Stay tuned…
Susan Chritton’s speaking and training clients include:
- Big 4 Accounting Firms
- Union Bank
- Mills College
- Northern California Law Firms
- State Bar of California
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital
- Torchiana, Mastrov, and Sapiro
- Right Management Consultants
- University of Pennsylvannia
- The Hudson Institute
- Sun Microsystems
- Association of Junior Leagues International