What’s the value in coaching with Susan?
Susan’s clients are intelligent, interesting, committed to their professional growth, and often overwhelmed with all that they need to do. They are prepared to invest in working with a well-qualified partner to make the improvements they want to see in their lives and careers.
Susan takes a creative and pragmatic approach to career development and personal branding. She helps her clients envision their next career or life phase and take action. Susan has worked with a wide range of clients and has a special gift for working with senior leaders, attorneys, and professional services leaders. Her strategic thought partnership is appreciated in understanding their unique challenges.
Her clients value that she is well versed in the demands of their roles and the way she respectfully guides them with a safe, solid approach during their time of transition.
When engaged to build a Personal Brand, Susan takes her clients through a process to uncover their story in a powerful way to position them for their next opportunity.
Are you ready to:
- Start exploring your next move. It may be a new job or something entirely different, like consulting, community volunteering, or a board seat.
- Gain better knowledge of your authentic self to understand how to use your strengths in your career?
- Learn how to differentiate what you offer to be more successful?
- Ensure you are communicating in the most effective ways and to the right people?
- Learn how to manage and evolve your career with the times?
- Willing to commit to a proven process and work through each phase with a strategic career partner.
Susan’s customized, results-getting Coaching programs blend:
- Career Development and Transition
- Personal Branding
- Positive Psychology
- Career assessments (values, interests, strengths, personal style, reputation)
- Interview and salary negotiation coaching
- Improved Life Balance
If you’re ready to get started, arrange an introductory consultation. We will talk about your current career situation and explore whether we are a good fit to work together.